Hey Peter, I tried to post a comment yesterday but i got rejected somehow... anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm Following You. Or, you're following me, as Aunt Jen suggested (though I never even tried to walk across America). I'm very happy to be part of the Destination Crew. And you should check this out when you get a chance: http://www.petapixel.com/2010/07/23/remarkable-stop-motion-walk-across-america/ love, Aunt Zoe
hahahahahahaha your profile... occupation: walker
ReplyDeletelove it.
Hey Peter,
ReplyDeleteI tried to post a comment yesterday but i got rejected somehow... anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm Following You. Or, you're following me, as Aunt Jen suggested (though I never even tried to walk across America).
I'm very happy to be part of the Destination Crew.
And you should check this out when you get a chance:
http://www.petapixel.com/2010/07/23/remarkable-stop-motion-walk-across-america/
love,
Aunt Zoe
Here's an idea for you from Paul U:
ReplyDeleteWWOOF-USA, check it out
http://www.wwoofusa.org/About_WWOOFUSA
could be a cool way to meet people!
G.Don sent his greetings and to say he's thinking of you....
ReplyDelete