
Spent the day yesterday walking around to a few thrift stores trying to find a few clothes and a bike. Ended up getting the bike with the blue shirt hanging over it from the Motel owners and the green bike frame that you see in the first picture. I was thinking that I could combine the two and create one bike that worked at least semi-well and I thought I had succeeded. It was not to be however...

This morning I rode it on its maiden voyage and it was working great! So excite. Sadly though in it's sophomoric effort the handlebars decided that they didn't want to be attached to the wheels any more and I got what you see below.. So sad.

So I hoofed it into town and got the cheapest bike Walmart could provide.

I'm lying here in bed contemplating where else to start looking for work, I'm thinkin Dominos or something along those lines, with school starting up soon food service is bound to be wanting to hire more people I just gotta wait till the seniors start rollin back in.

Oh yeah also picked up a sweet new scifi/fantasy book (well I'm hoping it will be sweet the last one I randomly got was utter garbage) I have discovered some of my favorite books and series through random pickups at used book stores so i have hope :D

- Gonna get there any day now
Location:Columbus Rd,Athens,United States
book looks interesting. lemme know how it turns out.
ReplyDeleteI stand corrected... You made it out of Fairfax! Congrats
ReplyDeleteonly in a college town would a bicycle act sophomoricaly...
ReplyDeleteIf you could get in at a Starbucks, that would be sweet. Easy to transfer around..
ReplyDelete@vince yessssss
ReplyDelete@mom lol
@Ian I'll try not even sure there is one here
my uncle is a host for wwoofers and i know someone who does it; pretty awesome. thought i would send it along as an option for you. hwww.wwoof.org
ReplyDelete